We want to insure all guests that we are implementing the CDC's cleaning guidelines for COVID-19.
We want to continue to emphasize that we are focused on the health, safety, and well-being of our guests.
The following are practices we have put into place:
1. No contact check-in and check-out (all guests must pre-register)
2. No back to back bookings. There will be no less than 24-30 hours between reservations for ample time to clean, disinfect, and sanitize the house.
3. We have removed the welcome binder in the house and now send it electronically before your arrival.
4. We have removed all games, toys, activities, and pool rafts. In addition, non-essential items such as bed skirts, throw pillows, and some table-top decor has been removed. This was all a recommendation of the CDC.
5. Finally, there is a small bottle of hand sanitizer that is left for our guests so they have it to use when they leave the house to keep safe.